Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Soldiers of Halla by D.J MacHale (reviwed by Bear Schact)

I have enjoyed the other books in the Pendragon series a lot, and The Soldiers of Halla was no different. Besides the story, which I thought was good, the writing style and pacing was very engaging and easy to understand. It had been awhile since I read the ninth book, so I had forgotten how much needed to be tied up and explained, and this book explained everything about the travelers and visited several territories of Halla. It was pretty cool to see them again, even if they were all messed up by Saint Dane. I would recommend the Pendragon series to just about any fiction fan, as it is possibly my second favorite book series after Harry Potter.

--
Thanks to Bear for the review of another series favorite!

Click here to check our catalog to see if The Soldiers of Halla is on the shelves.